Friday, January 30, 2015

INTERLACE








Cynthia wore...
Dress: Stone Cold Fox
Sunglasses: Quay
I have been obsessing over everything off the shoulders,  my beach style has become all about baring the shoulders. I have been looking for the perfect little black dress that can be used during the day as well as night and finally found this one from Stone Cold Fox. The beautiful bohemian lace details give it a more tropical look and it is really comfortable to wear. I have been feeling a little under the weather with a cold, so dressing up and going out for lunch to San Pancho really helped me get back on my feet.  After lunch, I headed back home and wore this same dress with a pair of heels to dinner it was the perfect end to a great day !

xxx

Cynthia


Photos by: Raff Duran

 Shop this look:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

);