Sunday, December 1, 2013

DIY: RIPPED JEANS





Amanda wore...

Camisole: Urban Outfitters
Collar Shirt: Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Mango
Pumps: Zara
Bracelet: Zara


So Puerto Vallarta has been starting to feel a little chilly now, that means its time to pull out the light sweaters and jeans! Yes that is what winter time in Mexico is like and as cold as it will ever get here.
Looking through my closet I found these Mango white jeans that I had gotten some years ago... So I decided I had to transform them. Time for some DIY! As easy as taking a cutter and start ripping them. Its fun in case you want to try it! Now these have turned into a whole different pair of new jeans that I can style in many different ways. Im happy with the outcome! What do you guys think? 
xx - Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

);