Tuesday, September 10, 2013

BLACK + BLUE








Amanda wore...[Head to toe: Zara]

 The long sleeve crop-top is a basic piece that you can play around with and wear on all occasions & seasons. It is timeless in my opinion and can go from very dressy and formal with some high-waisted pants to super casual with just some regular jean shorts or a printed skirt, its a piece that can make so many different looks and that's why I love it! 
The high-waisted shorts I got some time ago and I really like the flow they provide, they almost look like a skirt that is so easy and breezy; it was a favorite of mine this summer. And of course then come the accessories! My very favorite pair of sandals at the moment! not only comfortable but they can turn the most casual look  into a very fancy and smart ensemble.
Xx
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

);