Saturday, August 31, 2013

THE LAST BLOSSOM










Cynthia wore...[Outift head to toe: Topshop, Sunglasses: Zara, Leather Backpack: Handmade from Mexico]

Oh wow! Malaysian weather is the best, we came here expecting some unbearable intense heat and they surprised us with the loveliest days: sunny yet breezy! We are loving Kuala Lumpur so much, we have been indulging on spicy food, admiring the bright and beautiful flowers, and getting a taste of all the cultural diversity. Sometimes when you travel to tropical destinations it's hard to pick an outfit that keeps you cool and sweat-free, so... how to manage to still look cute? Here's my take! And something in the Malaysian air has transformed me! I've traded my heels for cute flats and my black silhouettes for the summery brights! I fell in love with this bright orange skirt from Topshop and paired it with a simple basic white top, this keeps you cool under the sun and still looking girly and cute. Take a pair of sunnies and rock your beach hair! As a traveler and always being on-the-go, you always need a backpack for your essentials!  Fortunately I had the perfect one! This leather backpack that A got back in Mexico has been super convenient. It served its purpose + also completed my outfit.
These are my summer essentials: bright colors, cute slippers, and leather backpacks, enjoy your last days of summer guys!

xxx
-Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

);