Monday, August 19, 2013

STREET-ART










Cynthia wore...[ Hat: Topshop, Shirt: Topshop, Jeans: Urban Outfitters, Jacket: Zara, Boots: Senso]

Wow our time in Sydney went by so fast! As Amanda said before we discovered this little gem on our last days in Sydney and we just had to feature it on a post, it is truly amazing how much colorful street art you can find in Sydney! we were blown away by this lane. I wore an all black outfit, I think it is just the easiest way to stay sharp and classic, but I gave it a trendy twist with the hat to keep it interesting. This outfit can very well go from day to night and given the lovely weather I was able to rock the tied jacket around my waist! (One of my most beloved trends in the 90s!) Now on to the new acquisitions! My new booties. We went around shops looking for Aussie designer brands and I found these Senso "Lori" boots which have now become my everyday shoes, super comfortable and with just the right amount of heel. Can wear these from day to night and they really can amp up a simple outfit like this one. In love with Senso. Aussie brands know their stuff guys! 

Xx
-Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

);