Wednesday, July 10, 2013

SUKHOTHAI










Amanda wore...[Crop top: Self-made, High waisted Trousers: Zara, Platforms: Topshop, Sunnies: Karen Walker]


Last Temple we visited while in Sukhothai: Wat Si Chum (Temple of the Bodhi Tree) It is located outside the Historical Park, a 25min bike ride where we got to admire the green scenery of the surroundings... and I know what you are thinking: "Did she really ride a bike in those shoes?" the answer is No, don't worry I had my sneakers in my backpack :).The whole ride had me humming happy tunes under the sun-rays! The sight of so much natural beauty always gets me in the greatest mood. I'm still in awe of Sukhothai's exceptional beauty and rich historical culture. We met the nicest people with the warmest smiles and that's why Sukhothai holds a special place in our hearts! It was a nice farewell to our last days in sunny Thailand. -sigh- It is places like this that you treasure forever.

Xx
-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

);