Monday, July 22, 2013

HARBOUR











Amanda wore...[Blazer: Urban Outfitters, Blouse: Mango, Pants: Vintage from Thai market, Shoes: Topshop]


 Being a tourist was never this fun. Cynthia and I decided to have some fun being touristy and therefore we shot in the most visited spot in Sydney, Circular Quay! Even though the harbour was very crowded and it was hard to find a deserted spot, it was all worth it in order to capture this view! I had forgotten how much I loved winter clothes, and how I enjoyed layering my outfits... I had been in hot weather for far too long, and I am stoked for some winter time in my wardrobe. I got this vintage jumpsuit in Thailand and I finally got the chance to wear it. Layering it out with a blouse and a blazer just made it a little less casual and turned it into my take of a great pantsuit. In the midst of a city where formal attire is considered casual wear, put your own creative spin and stay true to your own style! this is my version of a playful pantsuit! whats yours? I will soon upload more pictures about our favorite spots in Sydney and my experimental winter outfits!
Xx

-Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

);