Thursday, July 18, 2013

CLUELESS IN OZ














Cynthia wore...[Blazer: Topshop, White Collar shirt: H&M, Shorts: Zara, Tights: Topshop, Platforms: Topshop, Sunnies: Prada]

Touchdown Sydney! We arrived only a week ago and so far its all been apartment hunting and getting lost around the city, being totally clueless about the areas and streets! I've been google mapping my life away! In honor of my clueless moments I decided to embrace my inner Cher Horowitz and bring the 90's high school look back! I wore a bright colored blazer that I got some time ago and these new tights I feel in love with, the detailed birdies on them make them quite fun and cute. Both are from Topshop!
Sydney weather has been unreal, with a 24 C degree forecast! Winter? Nah. Pure perfection for us. Here I am at the famous Circular Quay! Get a glimpse of Sydney's beauty and charm. There is more coming we are loving this city!
Greetings and much love Xx

-Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

);