Monday, July 8, 2013

BIKER TREND







Cynthia wore...[Crop Top: American Apparel, Leather Skirt: Topshop, Booties: Gianna Meliani, Earrings: Topshop]

This was my last shoot in Thailand, from Sukhothai Historical Park! It was such a grand place that you could go around for hours admiring the style of all the temples! I woke up inspired by the movie Mad Max, and channelled my inner biker girl! It was quite warm that day so I didn't wear a jacket, and decided on a sleeve-less crop top to match with my topshop leather skirt. These booties are one of my ultimate favorites! they have leather strips that just completed the look I was going for. This was a bittersweet shoot for me, in which I can already look back and reminisce on my days in the land of smiles.

Xx - Cynthia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

);