Sunday, June 30, 2013

THAI GETAWAY






Amanda wore... [Crop Top: Free People, Blouse: Mango, Wide-Leg Pants: Mango, Shoes: Topshop]

Our days in Sukhothai were anything but dull! The weather surprised us with some rainfall, but that didn't stop us from riding our bikes all over the Historical Park. Somehow this place brought nice memories of my bike rides in Bali, I think it had something to do with the bright greeneries and the high levels of humidity. The air was dense but the sight of all the colorful vegetation gave me an exhilarating sense of freedom. Sukhothai means "Dawn of Happiness" in thai, and I understood why. Not even the cloudiest of skies could wipe the smile off my face!

 I wore this outfit since it has a laid-back retro feel, which I love. These wide-leg pants (courtesy of Mango) are super comfy, which is always a plus! I threw on a white blouse on top because of the rainy weather, but you can rock it with just a crop-top on a sunny day. I always like to experiment.
Xx- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Read More:

);